ILS Chair’s News & Notes
We are just a few weeks away from the ILS Winter Meeting, iLaw2020, and Richard DeWitt Vis Pre-Moot. This trifecta of ILS events is packed with great folks and tons of CLEs. And there’s more! Take a moment to scroll through the Gazette today. We are promoting tons of worthwhile events, workshops, wellness programs, and publishing opportunities. Grab a friend and get involved.
Thank you to our ILS Sponsors. You are helping us grow the Section, reach more practitioners, and offer more opportunities to our Members. Thank you!
Here is this week’s ILS Calendar:
- Thursday, February 27 – ILS Executive Council Winter Meeting at Hogan Lovells from 4:30-6:30 p.m. (RSVP to Angela Froelich at AFroelich@floridabar.org);
- Thursday, February 27 – iLaw2020 Opening Cocktail Reception for the iLaw2020 at 6:30 at Hogan Lovells (RSVP to Jennifer Robau at Jennifer@reichrodriguez.com);
- Friday, February 28 – iLaw2020 at the JW Marriot Marquis, Miami;
- Saturday, February 29 – Richard DeWitt Memorial Pre-Moot Vis Competition at JAMS, Miami, Florida (Reach out to Adrian Nuñez at ANunez@jonesday.com);
- Saturday, March 7-14 – Surfer’s Journey Immersion Retreat;
- Tuesday, March 10-14 – Examinations for Florida Bar Board Certifications (Group 1), Tampa, Florida
- Tuesday, May 5-9 Examinations for Florida Bar Board Certifications (Group 2), Tampa, Florida
- Wednesday, June 17-20 – The Florida Bar Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida.
We have more events coming up so stay involved.