Manatee Chamber of Commerce 2015 Workshop: Doing Business With Cuba Today
Date: October 23, 2015
If you joined us in May to hear from Ambassador José Ramón Cabañas then you won’t want to miss this special educational workshop! You will get insight on current business opportunities and an up-to-date report on the status of relations between the United Stated and Cuba.
Our expert invited panel includes:
– Carlos Buqueras – Manatee County Port Authority – Update on Cuba Services
– Jorge Ignacio Fernandez – Havana Ferry Partners, LLC
– Renee Strickland – Big Red Cattle Company, Manatee County Exports
– Milton Vescovacci – Gray Robinson Law – Banking, Travel and Legal Compliance
– Johannes Werner – Managing Editor of the Cuba Standard- Cuban Business and Economic News
– Special Guest Lunch Keynote Speaker
More details here.