ILS Chair’s News & Notes
Did you know the iLaw2020 and the Vis Pre-Moot are Section conferences put on entirely by Section Members? No event planners, no marketing team, only lawyers. Right now there are two dedicated Steering Committees working to bring you two fantastic conferences, The only thing missing is you.
Executive Council Members are gently reminded that serving on the Council means not only attending the iLaw but also supporting the conference. Reach out and we’ll get you involved.
Here is your calendar line-up!
- Wednesday, January 22 – ILS Live Audio Webcast on Non-Immigrant Visa Processing in the Caribbean. Course No. 3566;
- Thursday, February 27 – ILS Executive Council Winter Meeting at Hogan Lovells from 4:30-6:30 p.m.;
- Thursday, February 27 – iLaw2020 Opening Cocktail Reception for the iLaw2020 at 6:30 at Hogan Lovells;
- Friday, February 28 – iLaw2020 at the JW Marriot Marquis, Miami. Early Bird through January 24th;
- Saturday, February 29 – Richard DeWitt Memorial Pre-Moot Vis Competition at JAMS, Miami, Florida;
- Tuesday, March 10-14 – Examinations for Florida Bar Board Certifications (Group 1), Tampa, Florida
- Tuesday, May 5-9 Examinations for Florida Bar Board Certifications (Group 2), Tampa, Florida
- Wednesday, June 17-20 – The Florida Bar Annual Convention in Orlando, Florida.
Folks, other organizations are taking notice of our programming and our leadership. Let’s show them how it’s done.
Click here to add your own text